People who know me might think of me as klutz, maybe they’re right. Who am I to say.
So what would you do if you accidentally dumped a 1/2 pint of green smoothie onto your laptop?
I think I’d do the following:
1. quickly turn the device off, obviously remove power source
2. blot the moisture with a paper towel, careful not to mash into the keyboard
3. pull all the keys off, rinse them
4. leave the computer to dry for several hours
5. pull the dried smoothie fiber out of the nooks and crannies with tweezers
6. reassemble the keys by memory…
7. cross your damn fingers, turn it back on
I’m just saying that’s what I’d probably do if it ever happened to me.